2/23/2020

The Month of March and Spring is Here


As the flowers start to blossom, let the well-being and academic success also blossom here in Konocti   

The buzz in the classrooms and throughout the hallways ought to be about the noticeable gains students are making in their behavior, academics, and social-emotional well-being. 

As I travel around, I hear and see students:
  • Describing their grade level concept (ie. figuring our proportions and ratios)
  • Reading interesting and grade-level passages and answering questions that demonstrate their comprehension
  • Being intrigued by viruses and bacteria that their own bodies carry.
As I work with the instructional coaches and site principals, I see their excitement as they learn more about what Great First Instruction is, and I feel their renewed commitment to Great First Instruction that caused Deep Student Learning.



Remember your site leaders and your central office leaders commit to:
** Supporting the ability to plan and delivery Good First Instruction 
** Ensuring and monitoring of Quality First Instruction and Deep Student Learning

What do your daily actions say about your knowledge, your abilities, and your core beliefs?

I want my knowledge, skill, and actions to convey this about my core values:
- Let's "do whatever it takes"
- All students can learn and can learn at high levels
- Make decisions based on current literature and action research
- It will take a collaborative and collective effort



No comments:

Post a Comment